Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks so much!

Clock pricing is $45 plus $5 S&H = $50 total.

Pay via paypal at [email protected].

If you want custom colors, be sure to email me at the same address when you pay.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Clock sale underway

These clocks are selling!! I can scarcely keep up with initial demand! Thanks for your business and support.

Price is $45 plus $5 S&H. You can paypal me at [email protected] or they can be purchased on Ebay -- just type in "Mustang quartz clock."

Why buy a new clock for $100 or a conversion kit for $80? SAVE MONEY!

I WANT TO PROVIDE THIS CLOCK TO OTHER (E.G., 1964.5 - 66, 1969 - 70, ETC.) OWNERS, SO THE FIRST MUSTANG OWNER TO WORK WITH ME TO PROVIDE THOSE SPECS SO I CAN FABRICATE A PROTOTYPE CAN BUY A CLOCK FOR ONLY $25 PLUS $5 S&H.

Feel free to contact me here if you have any questions.

Happy July 4th!

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Still selling a few every week. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Have sold clocks to Mustang owners in AR, AZ, CA, FL, IL, MO, NJ, NV, OH, and TX, as well as outside of USA. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Great news! As of January 2018, my clocks will be stocked by National Parts Depot. Can't wait to see a photo of one in my Mustang bible (i.e., NPD print catalog) and its website. :)

The clock's retail price will be increasing in January, so if you want to buy one, NOW is the time as I will honor this price for a limited time.

Also, I will soon be producing a clock for the 1967-68 Cougar, which has a different face and dimensions than the Mustang clock.

Happy holidays!

·
Super Moderator
9,402 Posts

·
Registered
8,957 Posts
I don't see pics of anything in this thread....?????!??!?!?!?!?!?????

:eek:)

Tony K.

·
Super Moderator
9,402 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,402 Posts
I sent him an e-mail today but have not heard back from him yet. When & if I do I will post it here.
Tell him that we hope he stays and becomes more active on the board. He appears to have a nice accessory to offer.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Hey all. Based on the success of my original 1967-68 clock, I have spent the past several months designing and building a much larger product lineup for Impact Auto Parts. All clocks are quartz movements and battery operated, with prices that beat any competitor.

I now offer the following Mustang clocks:
1967-68 for gauge cluster (center spot)
1969-70 for passenger side dash - Deluxe interior (large circular clock)
1969-70 for passenger side dash - Standard interior (rectangular clock)
1971-73 for console (rectangular clock)

In addition, I produce and offer the following repro parts -- no other vendor offers these parts as new repros:
1969-70 (Deluxe interior) clock spacer that sits between the clear lens and clock
1969-70 (Standard interior) decorative plate that sits between the clear lens and clock

Complete, pre-assembled clock kits that include the clock, spacer or plate (different for each model), clear lens, blue light diffusers and battery, all in one package. This is for those who need the entire assembly and do not want track down each part separately. All parts guaranteed to fit together.

Lastly, I am now expanding into clocks and associated parts for other car models, including Cougar, Camaro, Chevelle and Corvette.

PM me for more information and prices.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Yes, the 1967-68 is still $45. Feel free to PM for more information.

I am also offering clocks for classic Chevelles, Camaros, Cougars, Corvettes and Firebirds.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts