Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Hi Brad,

I have a variety of clocks for sale, including the 69 Deluxe (in just a few months, I have already sold over 35 of that model). Anyone who is interested, please PM me directly so I can provide you with the all of the information you need, including access to photos.

Several months ago, the feedback I received from this site's administrators is that I am effectively not allowed to market my business too heavily or directly... otherwise, I am considered a vendor (which is bad for me in this situation because then I am required to buy advertising). But if you just contact me directly via private message, I can give you the info you need. My clocks are very affordable (including free shipping) and extremely well made.

·
Hi, how ya doin?
1,844 Posts
Brad, here is a pic of the 69 r/s clock from GBailey1018. I purchased the very first one he made & it is still running like the first day I recieved it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Hey Mike, indeed you were the very first customer for the 69-70 Deluxe, which was only my second clock model designed/produced. Since then, I have set up a new website with about 20 different clock models!

Would you be willing to provide us with a brief testimonial that we can post on the site? I would really appreciate it. I can send you a link if you let me know where to send it...

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
We sold our 500th clock this month!

We now sell quartz clocks for:

1968-73 Mustangs
1967-81 Camaros
1964-77 Chevelles
1973-87 Chevy Trucks
1965-81 Corvettes
1967-73 Cougars (including XR7s)
1974-78 Firebirds
1964-72 GTOs

All clocks are now 100% made in the USA!

PM me if interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
We just sold our 600th clock.

We have added quartz clocks for 1963-64 Corvettes and 1970-77 non-SS Chevelles (in addition to all of the clocks listed in the prior post.)

We have also added a newly designed 1969-70 Deluxe Mustang lens (looks factory when installed) at a price 30% less than the competition.

We also sell the 1969-70 clock spacer, which sits between the lens and the clock. This part is required to install the clock and is made by nobody else.

All of our clocks are 100% made in the USA.

PM me for prices and pictures.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts