Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I spent a few hours at the QM show in LB...Took my Father-in-Law...This was tough as he is a fuddyduddy....

We told him we were going out for a drive in our new Excursion and next thing you know we were in LB....

Parked next to a beautiful cream 65 or 66 vert....Wow what a car... in front of hism was a awesome 65 or 66 vert top down...Don't recall year was too much to see...This car was black with a blue pearl...Had a bit of a blue cast so I think it was a pearl....Had saddle leather not stock stuff...Great car...

I looked for VMFers and only saw one car...no owner near by...

If anyone was there we were the Metallica family...All five of us had Metallica shirts from the concert the night before....Great ideas for my 66 there...Awesome cars...I am more in Awe everytime I go to a show....

I am so hoping to catch a show with Laurie's car "Trouble" in it though....

Great show, no camera, so if anyone went and took pics I would love to see them and even add them to a site I have of show pics...

Anyone else with pics of other shows I will also post on my site...The more the merrier....

Mel :: :: ::

·
Administrator
19,498 Posts
I promise, Trouble will be at the San Diego Show on October 5th! ::

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Despite the rumors that Kingsford didn't make the show, it did.
And here's my proof:
http://members.cox.net/mbstang/queenmary.jpg

Other than getting lost on the way to the car show, then breaking down (due to a potential doofus on my part) and getting lost yet again once the car was fixed Kingsford finally make it to the Queen Mary show, just a few hours late...

Weather was great and everyone had a great time. Just make sure your fuel line doesn't rub against your tire and cause a fuel leak. Not a fun thing to chance on the road ::

·
Registered
3,884 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that was your car...I asked Amber if it was...She thought so too...
Cool...

Between dropping things down the intake and fuel line stuff you are determined to blow that poor pony up aren't you????

hehehe...

Mel ::

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
All five of us had Metallica shirts from the concert the night before
Bought SWMBO a Metallica shirt from that show and lost my voice booing Limp Biscuit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts