Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone going to the Queen Mary show in Long Beach Ca. next Sunday Aug. 10?

I will be going. I'm not sure if I will have my car or not. I am in the process of redoing my Brakes. I'm waiting on a parts delivery and the time to put them on the car. I may be finished by next weekend if the parts arrive.

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'll be there.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I will be there but not with my Mustang.

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
After tackling the hills of Prescott todayfor a small local car show, I'm pretty darm confident that Kindsford will in fact make an appearance at the Queen Mary Show.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Ahh man, that was today? Where the hell have I been... How was it?

Id like to go to the Queen Mary Show, but I don't think my stang is ready for that quite yet.

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Mebbe - I'm out of town all week, and getting ready for a long trip. Might make it though - I really like that particular show -
Could even "rumble in" with Lolita - if the weather permits, i.e. not over 85 degrees. Lolita doesn't mind - I DO !! ::

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
I really want to go but I'm not sure the stang is gonna be ready by then. Since I live pretty close by, I might consider taking the metro blue line there if possible. I'm almost positive I'll make it though. Does anyone know the exact address of where the event is going to be held? and time? Thanks!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Not me this year. I'll be playing in a volleyball tournament in Playa del Rey all day. Darn tournaments are scheduled on the same day as major shows all summer!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Queen Mary
1126 Queens Highway
Long beach harbor

·
Registered
1,898 Posts
Two More Questions. What time does it start and end? and Is there an entrance fee or parking fee or what? THANKS! I'm pretty sure I'm going. Found myself a ride! :D

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The show cars park there cars between 7:30 and 9:00am. The show ends about 3:00pm. You can go anytime I usually get there around 9:00 after all the car have parked if my car is not in the show(like this show).

There is no admission charge, but there is a parking fee I think it is about $5.00.

Hope to see you there

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The Queen Mary show is mostly a Mustang show, It is sponsered by Beach city Mustang club. However there are other Fords that show up. and I've even seen a chevy or two.

I will be there without my Mustang, my Brakes will not be completed by this weekend.

I hope to see you there

1 - 16 of 16 Posts