Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there something about pictures we (as new posters in the For Sale Ads) should know about? I thought I saw something once before referring to "don't ask for pictures if that's all you want". In the last two days we've had 5 requests for pictures. We've got a nice looking car but NO ONE has asked anything else but that they want pictures. What gives, anything?

Thanks for the help.

Peacock Farm

·
Registered
553 Posts
When you have a car for sale, first thing people want to see is if it looks like what they are looking for. Then they go on to more specifics. It took me 3 months of searching to find "the" Mustang for me. I requested pictures from ads very often. The buyers may be serious, but the Mustang has to look and feel "right" - whatever that might be to that person.

Pam

[color:red]Just another wrench-turner</font color=red>
[color:blue]1967 Coupe, v8 302 - Hers</font color=blue>
[color:purple]1990 Nissan Pathfinder - His</font color=purple>

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
A picture is worth a thousand words...*G*

If you don't want the hassle of responding to e-mails for pix, I suggest uploading some to your own web space or a free site like Photopoint and posting the URL's in your ad...

That way the only ones you hear from are those truly interested...

If you need assistance about putting pictures on the Net, do a search on this site for "picture hosting"...we've beat that subject to death since this new forum opened a few weeks ago...

Good luck!

Pat
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1570936&a=11937754&p=42910787.jpg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts