Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
35,881 Posts
Somebody was had. The car has already been reported to SAAC, so if a car ever shows up with that VIN, they'll denounce it as an "air car", as in rebuilt out of thin air.

·
Registered
634 Posts
When that poor sucker realizes what he bought he won't likely want anyone else to know about it.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Have a link? If it's in nice shape, $21k isn't a bad price for a non shelby. Just wondering, I would like to see some pictures.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Sucker born every day. Hopefully one of his shill bidders won and he gets stuck with the listing fees. No way was that a Shelby. But what do we on VMF know right????

·
Registered
35,881 Posts
Have a link? If it's in nice shape, $21k isn't a bad price for a non shelby. Just wondering, I would like to see some pictures.
"Complete POS" would be a better description.

·
Registered
5,045 Posts
Somehow I have the feeling we have not seen the last of that car. I'm thinking it will return to Ebay slightly disassembled, with the Shelby stuff gone and a similar description 'Sold to me as a Shelby' or something like that.
<The Great Carnac Predicts>

·
Registered
669 Posts
Is it just me, or is it missing the shelby nose also? So this is a fastback with side scoops and shelby tails and that's it?

·
Registered
35,881 Posts
Seems to be a 68 Mustang with some 67 Shelby parts on it.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Is it just me, or is it missing the shelby nose also? So this is a fastback with side scoops and shelby tails and that's it?
This is the same car that we have all been talking about for weeks on here. there are like 10 pages of post on the original thread that was started.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Bigger question for me is-Why would you buy your 18 year old daughter an 07 GT 500??? I have issues with my 19 year old daughter driving my 03 Pontiac Vibe!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have a hard time believing that his daughter actually has a gt500 AND a viper...he said in his ebay ad that he would accept trades for the mustang so his daughter could have something nice to drive:loco:...what does a 19 year old girl need a gt500, a viper, and a hummer H3 for? But I couldn't ever imagine this guy stretching the truth a little...

·
Registered
637 Posts
The way I read the ad his daughter was 15 or 16 when she got the Shelby Gt500...No way on earth I'd give one of my kids a car with that kind of learning curve.

·
Registered
669 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Mods., can we merge this with the original thread???

I find it hard to believe the guy gave a 16-18 year old girl the keys to an 07 GT500 let alone an 01 Viper. A Viper, no Traction control, on cold tires, with an inexperienced operator. A recipe for disaster... if true.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts