Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Quick answer needed

537 3
I need upper ball joints, lower control arms (all) for my 66 289 convert. They want to charge me $500 for parts/installation and alignment. Can I do this myself w/o a lot of special tools? Is the price too high? Help, fast. They just called and need a go-ahead.

1966 C-Code Convertible, 59 Edsel Villager
Charlotte, NC
New Cars Have No Soul.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.