Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if there is a suitable donor from another vehicle. I need a passenger side bottom outlet to fit my 67. Are there any that are commanly used. I realize I could get a custom one or a order by size racing style one. I was just hoping that some body out there in mustang world would know of something stock that will work or is really close

·
Registered
359 Posts
Are you looking for a whole radiator, or just the bottom outlet? I couldn't tell from your post. If you're just looking for a stock radiator, any of the Mustang parts houses sell replacements that bolt right in and don't cost much.

If you're looking for aluminum, that's a whole different ballgame.

G

·
Discussion Starter #4
I swaped a later model 302 from a 85 Vic. Had to use the 85 pump because of ribbed belt and that changed the outlet side of the pump from the driver to the passenger side :( So I was looking for a low cost option. Like maybe someone would know of a radiator thats close to the correct size as a 67 but with properly positioned outlet. I noticed that the six cyl rads are opposite?

·
Registered
359 Posts
I was under the impression that the stock radiators in 67 were passenger side inlet, i.e. inlet and outlet inline. Here's a four-row bolt-in for 67s from Mustangs Plus with passenger side inlet for $209. They're usually on the high side of the price scale, although their service is outstanding. If you wanted to pay less, you could check out some of the other major Mustang parts houses.

Hope this helps!

G

·
Discussion Starter #6
THATS IT Perfect thanks. I don't know why I hadn't found that already. Little bit pricey, but not really that bad

1 - 6 of 6 Posts