Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and I decided to go fishing this afternoon and when we returned I noticed something all over my car. After a closer look it was food, I found the empty containers, it was Cottage Cheese, Black Pepper, and Ragu.
I had cut my grass yesterday and moved my 65 coupe out by the road to cut where it was sitting. I live on a dead end street with only 2 ppl that live past me, the road is very quiet, hardly any traffic, so I don't know if it was the kids up the street or someone else.
Why would someone want to do something like this?
This stuff was ALL over my car, took me a while to clean it off.
I know there's not much that I can do about it, but what would you do if it happend to you?

G

·
I would put the VMF police on the job! Just kidding. Some people just don't have any respect for other peoples property. :(

·
Registered
6,574 Posts
Sorry for your mishap. If I caught the little perpetrators in person, there would definitely be a skinned a** on some of them. Too many kids with not enough to do these days. I've had eggs thrown on several cars in the 70's when they got others cars and houses also. Just clean up and move on... ::

G

·
Not a good thing to be sure, but I always try to consider what could have been worse. Key scratches, brake fluid....real vandal stuff. At least the food could be washed off. Of coourse I'd still be mad as heLLL.

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
As Claude Rraines said in "Casablanca", "Round up the usual suspects." Lets be realistic. Who does this kind of stuff and why? Vandalism is usually done by adolescents(read teenagers). If you live in a isolated, off the beaten path neighborhood, as you say, this act was not random. Some one has an axe to grind with you, or, YOUR SON. You didn't mention his age, but if he's between 13 and 23, I'd guess this was directed at him, not you.

·
Premium Member
5,293 Posts
Messing with someone's car is really cowardly and chickensh*t. As mad as I've been with some people, I'd never vandalize their cars! Sorry that happened, but at least it was not permanent damage !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts