Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RARE 1967 Fast Back original S code, 390 4spd non-gt model, the original color was lime gold w/ parchment interior, it is now blue w/ black interior. There was approx. 872 of this model made. This car needs a new home, where the new owner can restore it and have fun with it. It has been sitting for about 6-7 years, and we started it about 4 weeks ago, the seals/gaskets need to be replaced. We were offered $18,000.00 4 yrs ago, at that time of course we were going to restore it, but now it still has not been touched and need to get rid of it. We are asking $12,000.00 OBO. Pictures for serious inquirys only.
406-439-3566-Kristy we are in Montana. Possible delivery

·
Registered
1 Posts
Sounds like a great car. I've been looking for a fastback the last 2 months and would appreciate it if you can send me some pics of the car.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Could you please forward any available photos you have of this vehicle, My S code was stolen a few months back and would like to purchase another S code to restore.
That is if it is still available.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
unable to post pictures to this thread,if you want pictures please email me so I can send them via email.

Thank you,
Kristy/Curt

·
Registered
280 Posts
Been looking for a fastback to restore. Please email photos to
[email protected]
Thanks!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts