Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a RARE unrestored '67 Mustang 65B coupe SPORT SPRINT model for sale in GA. The drivers' door tag states: 7T01A284404 Body 65B Color I Trim 6U Date 14U DSO 22 Trans W and the metal tag under the hood further adds: D789 21 G18 7T01A284404 65B I 6U Vinyl Top-4 Aircond MC. I bought this car in 1985 from the nephew of the original owner who bought it in Whiteville, NC. It is equipped with the ORIGINAL "A" engine-289 4brl with heavy duty C4 auto trans. The color is Lime Gold with white vinyl top and two tone white/parchment deluxe interior with center and map consoles. As I stated, it is a "SPORT SPRINT" model-a special version of mustang factory produced in late 1967 to introduce 1968 features; all cars thus came with factory AC and Autotrans. but could be equipped with anything else you wanted. The car was registered with the Sport Sprint Registry in the 1990's and at that time was the ONLY one of all 45 cars listed that was equipped with the "A" engine and "65B" body-that makes this TRULY a RARE pony. Car is in need of full restoration but has been garaged last ten years. Asking $18K but will consider offers. Thanks for looking!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Savannah, GA; I'll post some pics later-Thanks for looking! By the way, the Sport Sprint model was a special edition in late 1967 similar to the California and High Country models-cosmetics-louvers in hood w/lane change signals, chrome air cleaner w/Sport Sprint decal, AC, Autotrans and some others that escape me right now. My mustang-"Betsy"-as I said is original Lime Gold with White vinyl top and two-tone parchment (insert) white (outside) w/parchment piping; it has PS, interior trim package w/center and map console, trim around pedals, brushed aluminum dash, special insets and trim pieces on the seats, deluxe seat belts, vinyl covered t-handle shifter, under hood and trunk light, "A" engine 289 with factory autolite 4 barrel and higher horsepower-you usuallt see the 2 barrel 289 or the HIPO 289 but RARELY the mid selection engine as this car has-,etc.-really loaded! I had wanted a convertible but settled on this notchback cause it was such a special one. I'm selling cause I'm moving and will not have a place to store it nor do I have the ability to restore it yet. This is definitely a one of a kind and if you're looking for that stand out mustang-this is it!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have pics and can provide them to anyone who is interested and gives me an email to which to send them. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Anyone interested in this car can email me at . I will entertain ALL offers as I am motivated to sell. Thanks!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry! Been busy at work and with school starting back for my kids-will email later today! Thanks! Edward.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts