Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Many years ago, I came across a website "Real Mustangs on the Web" and submitted my '69 Fastback. This was long before everyone had there own website so it was pretty exciting to see my car "published" on the internet. When I got my own webpage I put a link to it. Today I was updating my webpage (after neglecting it for a year/forums/images/icons/blush.gif) and checked the link. It's still online and my '69 is still there!

Any other VMFer's have their cars on that site? I guess it might even be a VMFer at owns that site...

·
Registered
2,726 Posts
That's funny that you ask. I just found mine on this site today,

http://pages.prodigy.net/d.hughmanick/specials.html

What a cool surprise. Although I am aware the site is owned by a fellow VMF'r, I still feel honored to have my car used as an 'example' in a positive way. Rather than 'what was he thinking...?'

BTW, I didn't see the link you refered to. I'll try again.

G

·
0 Posts
Hey,

I am glad to know that this car on my site is a VMFer. I found your picture on a site (sorry I don't remember where) that had pictures of Mustangs from other years with a short description each years features. I am glad to hear you are honored. BTW if any other VMFers have a Mustang "Special" and would like their pix on my site, Please PM me and let me know. I would really like to have pics on real cars instead of Promo shots. 68coupe, thanks for letting me use your car as an example.

Don

1 - 3 of 3 Posts