Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went over and picked up a rebuilt 9inch traclock HD 3rd member yesterday. His prices were better than anything I've seen online which surprised me since he has a reputation for being the best. Dropping my rear ratio from 4.11 to 3.89 with my AOD is going to give me a real nice freeway RPM without loosing too much out of the hole.

As most people on the west coast know Bill Thomas is the go to guy for anything that has to do with rear differentials. Until yesterday I didn't realize he is also the go to guy for 4 speeds.

I had the luck of getting to spend a good part of the day chatting with Bill himself. What a wealth of knowledge this guy has. He has always been a Mustang guy and still owns a few including a 71 351 BOSS which was there on site. He says the 351 BOSS was his all time favorite "stock" car to race. I got to hear stories from his racing days along with some tips and tricks for my 71.

Many of us are reliving the muscle car era but Bill lived it.

I figure it's only fair that I repay the time he spent with me by posting his contact info:

Bill Thomas Enterprises

Address: 1877 North Massachusetts Ave #5067
San Bernardino, CA 92411
Tel: (909) 888-7949

·
Premium Member
10,952 Posts
Bill is a great guy. i have done business starting back in the mid 90's. he also has a few boss 302 cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts