Well guys-- heres my problem-- I finally got the OLD rear leafs off by grinding off the front studs BUT NOW I Cannot position the rear leafs properly to allow the front of the EYE BOLTS to reach the front Eye Bolt receiver housing- its as though my DRIVE LINE suddenly grew 2 inches. I tried jacking up the hog from a few different positions BUT still UI cannot get the leaf to REACH forward enough. When I positioned the rear shackles First and conected them- any attempt to jack up the HOG all resulted in the shackles tilting backwards toward the rear valance with NO MOVEMENT forward where I desperated need it to reach the front Eye Receiver. Is it because I have already BOLTED UP the leaf and plate to the transaxle already. Do I have to UNDO all of THAT work to reposition the transaxle. I Need Help. 4 hours under the car and I am really beat up HELP.