Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a real good deal on a rear seat. Ad says 67-68 or 69-70 mustang or cougar ! would they fit my 70 fastback by chance ?

·
Registered
33,897 Posts
I found a real good deal on a rear seat. Ad says 67-68 or 69-70 mustang or cougar ! would they fit my 70 fastback by chance ?
Not a chance. Not even close. The fastback Mustang seat was unique. They were the same 65-70 (and maybe 71-3 also) if that helps.

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Not a chance. Not even close. The fastback Mustang seat was unique. They were the same 65-70 (and maybe 71-3 also) if that helps.
We don't even know what he has, is it a Mustang seat or a Cougar seat? Folddown? Fixed? If its a Mustang seat it will fit.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
marlarson.....The ad reads "I have the rear seat from a 68 to 70 cougar or mustang, it was reupolstered and never installed in the car" It looks real nice in the picture ! I'm sure it's not a fold down but I don't really care as I have no seat at all for the 70 fastback I'm working on. The price is right so if it will fit I would buy it and down the road find a good deal on a fold down seat !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts