Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OKay since Cmayna brought it up (it was all his idea ya know ;) )

I plan on doing the skins and foam of my seats. I checked NPD and all I see is front seats.

Is there a vendor that a offers up the rear (fold-down) seat skins and foam for a '67 FB?

·
Premium Member
327 Posts
I believe you have to cut your own foam for the back seat. I too couldn't find any in the various parts catalogs. I ended up taking mine to a fabric guy and he cut the foam and it looks great. Good luck

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Geez,
Just leave your seat folded down so no one can see it. :lol:

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
Michael,
See how nice I am to you? Get out your Virginia Classic catalog. For you it is their item number ST-663PAR (67 fastback standard or deluxe) two bucket seats and rear seat for $149.99. This is out of their 07 catalog, so price might be different now.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
cmayna said:
Geez,
Just leave your seat folded down so no one can see it. :lol:
Yup - that's what I do! ;) My rear seat vinyl skin looks nice, but if sat on it, you'd quickly realize that the foam is toast... :eek:

·
Registered
1,356 Posts
Give NPD a call, I know they used to carry them. When I installed a set on a fastback, I had to go to a upholestry shop and find the burlap and the piece of foam.

They are TMI, probably the best covers to put on myself. Mike, just lay them out in the sun before you put them on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts