Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where can I find some factory looking rear seatbelts for my 65 coupe? I know the 65's never had them but I'd like something that looks factory.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
7,547 Posts
I have probably got 50+ sets of seat belts from 65 / 66 Mustangs. If you are interested, LMK. There are standard and deluxe, but the good news is that 66 are the same as 65's. Bob

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Mustangerbob1 said:
I have probably got 50+ sets of seat belts from 65 / 66 Mustangs. If you are interested, LMK. There are standard and deluxe, but the good news is that 66 are the same as 65's. Bob
I really just need rear belts.....my fronts are fine. If you have any In Ivy Gold Let me know.

Justin

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Need new belts for my '65. Replacing front and installing rear. Blue if possible. I'll PT you tomorrow or if you get this you can send me the info. Thanks, Duane

·
Registered
2,761 Posts
My 65 GT conv had 4 factory installed belts. The fronts were split buckle deluxe as were the back. Only difference was the fronts were bolted in and the rears had the 64 style eye bolt. Same webbing & buckle, different mounting. I've used pics from this car for many that were looking to see how Ford did it! :grin:

G

·
What is the scheduled build date and were the actual anchor plates spot welded into the rear floor like a '66 and later? It would be great for you to provide more proof. Every '65 I have ever seen did NOT have the anchors.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts