Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My best buddy, (now) just purchased a gry 2003 mach 1 on 8-26-03 for 27,500. He had done some shopping around and out of town dealer call him the next day and said he could offer him 25,500 for the Mach 1! To make a long story short Ford has just authorized a $2500 rebate for the Mach 1, which it had previously been exempt from. He went back to the dealership and got the rebate, $24,950 for a brand new mach with 70 miles on the odometer! So those of you who have been thinking about it maybe $2500 might help you decide. Oh and I drove it tonight! I just love that feeling of having to look over the shaker to negotiate a turn!

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I believe the same goes for the 03 Cobra. Man I wish I had a extra $25000 hanging around for a Azure Blue Mach.
-Scott

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Oh heck....I bought my 03 Mach back in February and thought I was getting a great deal at sticker price of 29,250.....
Oh well, I still love driving it, and get the usual thumbs up from all who know what it is.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
I dunno - w/ the next generation right around the corner I'd be hard pressed to go for the current generation.
^^ ;)

If anyone isn't aware, there was a very official looking CAD rendering supposedly leaked from a ford team designer which had 3 angles of the supposed '05' body BEFORE the first pics of the vert or sportsroof concepts were shown. After the concepts were shown they are pretty much dead-on and some free lance designers and artists have been working on completing 3D CAD image based off the 3 'official' angles plus the flooding new pictures and media of the 'concept' cars. Checkout this forum and thread for some amazing 3D renderings of the 05 mustang from angles you've never seen and in other colors and whatnot. I know I would love to have one if it turns out like this.

http://forums.bradbarnett.net/index.php?showtopic=528

·
Registered
952 Posts
I soo hope they look like that!! I will be buying one for sure!

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Sounds like a great deal. Once the new body style is out I'll probably sell my 68 GT Fastback, buy a new Cobra or Mach 1 and then start over with a 67/68 convertible project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts