Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Rebel's Polish Buy - Payment and pickup

2K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  ken_schall 
#1 ·
I'll send out another post when it actually arrives (hopefully late this week), but since people keep asking....

The following people are getting bottles (check me on this!):

me (2)
bbenthin
Dean (2)
Stroked66
ken_schall
PoniesRule
65Topless
MarkMach1
copasspupil
66CoupeNW
6T6mustang
A_65_Myself
KevinV

Payment:

- $10.94 / bottle. BTW: they screwed up the shipping quote. It should have been $24 something, but they honored the original $14 that they had quoted me (in writing).
- I'll be happy to take your personal check, cash, or PayPal to sjadelson@attbi.com If you go the PayPal route, I can't take credit cards, so it'd have to be a transfer from your bank account or existing PayPal balance.

Delivery:

- I live in east Bellevue, and work near Factoria.... any of y'all are welcome to come by the Factoria area (for lunch perhaps?) or my home and see the Cat (Dan).
- I live relatively close to Keith and Britton. If you plan to see either of those guys in the near future, I can send your bottle through them. Er... with them!
- I'll be at Roundup, although we're still two months from that.
- If none of those work for you, I could mail it to you. I'd hate to do that since the whole POINT was to save us money, but.... I'll have to weigh the boxed-up single bottle and get your address to get shipping. It shouldn't be too much, I wouldn't think.

See less See more
#4 ·
Ditto...What about meeting at XXX and hand the bottles out like those drug dealers do??? :eek: :D :: ;)
That's a plan! 2:30 AM Sunday, and bring cash! ::

#9 ·
I'll be sure to have my bling bling on so you don't miss me Steve!
OK, but no "polishing" your "bling bling" until you get home, understand?

#12 ·
polish? Oh, you thought I was selling polish! No, it's Polish. Polish sausages.

#14 ·
As it happens, I am part Polish, but you're not going to see it! :eek: ;)

#20 ·
That's not primer... I switched his boring old red paint for Springtime Yellow. He hasn't noticed yet. Shhhh....

#23 ·
Respectible red forever! Oh, and blue too, on occasion.

Stroked: you need to fix your avatar pic... the url is messed up.

#25 ·
At the current time, Britton is responsible for polishing his own bling bling. I suppose he could pay someone else to do it, but as far as I know he's a "hands on" type of guy.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.