Vintage Mustang Forums banner
21 - 40 of 52 Posts
Discussion starter · #23 ·
Respectible red forever! Oh, and blue too, on occasion.

Stroked: you need to fix your avatar pic... the url is messed up.

Discussion starter · #25 ·
At the current time, Britton is responsible for polishing his own bling bling. I suppose he could pay someone else to do it, but as far as I know he's a "hands on" type of guy.

Tough crowd...let your guard down for one minute! Like Vultures sitt'n on a fence..... :: Nothing left here but "scrapes" think I'll fly over to the next forum and "lurk" for awhile.... :: ::

This is no fair! I have everyone against me, and as far was polishing my own bling bling and being "hands on" why do you think I am going to Steamboat to spend a week with a "good" girl friend of mine? :) I can tell you its not just for the mustang show! ::

Was wondering how long it was going to take SWMBO to speak up. :: :: Actually took her longer than I thought!! Amy, as Steve said Young Britton is just that, young and single(last time we heard anyway), I'm sure he has more time than any of us to polish his "bling bling" :: ::

This is getting out of hand, but since you guys insist on the subject!

A little bit of advice Britton: it's not a "good" girl you're after!
Thanks for the advice Dan, but this "good" girl is exactly what I need. She has been nice enough to invite a friend of hers to stay with us for 2 days! You think two girls can polish faster than one? :eek: I guess I'll get a chance to see.

Actually, I haven't had much time at all Mark, I've been too busy chasing the girls at the espresso stand near my house... Thanks for trying to clear things up though!

Careful there Big boy, Don't get yourself to worked up....those girls might decide carpet cleanings more their bag..leaving you back to square one! :: :: ::

Discussion starter · #37 ·
Sounds good...

but just for the record, you're the one that whipped out your bling bling, and posted a picture of it! :eek:

Now, I grant that you may have stolen Brian's picture from a while back, but that sounds even worse.

Hey now, y'all are the ones who started distorting the subject, not me... I am only trying to stick up for myself against the vultures. ::

At least I am not the one being confused for Jimmy Carter! :eek:
Alright, case closed. Next subject...

21 - 40 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.