Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 40 of 52 Posts

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Respectible red forever! Oh, and blue too, on occasion.

Stroked: you need to fix your avatar pic... the url is messed up.

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
At the current time, Britton is responsible for polishing his own bling bling. I suppose he could pay someone else to do it, but as far as I know he's a "hands on" type of guy.

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Tough crowd...let your guard down for one minute! Like Vultures sitt'n on a fence..... :: Nothing left here but "scrapes" think I'll fly over to the next forum and "lurk" for awhile.... :: ::

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
This is no fair! I have everyone against me, and as far was polishing my own bling bling and being "hands on" why do you think I am going to Steamboat to spend a week with a "good" girl friend of mine? :) I can tell you its not just for the mustang show! ::

·
Premium Member
2,511 Posts
Was wondering how long it was going to take SWMBO to speak up. :: :: Actually took her longer than I thought!! Amy, as Steve said Young Britton is just that, young and single(last time we heard anyway), I'm sure he has more time than any of us to polish his "bling bling" :: ::

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
This is getting out of hand, but since you guys insist on the subject!

A little bit of advice Britton: it's not a "good" girl you're after!
Thanks for the advice Dan, but this "good" girl is exactly what I need. She has been nice enough to invite a friend of hers to stay with us for 2 days! You think two girls can polish faster than one? :eek: I guess I'll get a chance to see.

Actually, I haven't had much time at all Mark, I've been too busy chasing the girls at the espresso stand near my house... Thanks for trying to clear things up though!

·
Premium Member
4,928 Posts
Careful there Big boy, Don't get yourself to worked up....those girls might decide carpet cleanings more their bag..leaving you back to square one! :: :: ::

·
Banned
5,578 Posts
Discussion Starter #37
Sounds good...

but just for the record, you're the one that whipped out your bling bling, and posted a picture of it! :eek:

Now, I grant that you may have stolen Brian's picture from a while back, but that sounds even worse.

·
Premium Member
3,825 Posts
Hey now, y'all are the ones who started distorting the subject, not me... I am only trying to stick up for myself against the vultures. ::

At least I am not the one being confused for Jimmy Carter! :eek:
Alright, case closed. Next subject...

21 - 40 of 52 Posts