Vintage Mustang Forums banner
41 - 52 of 52 Posts
oh MY!!! :: I'm shocked....You leave my button out of this...
Dan what is your wife's e-mail address I think she needs to know about your inappropriate behavior.

ROTFLMAO :D :D got some experience with that Ken?? :eek: :: ::

My wife's scared of computers ... thank God!

By the way, you may have the opportunity to meet her soon. I sent Ken a PM about this weekend.

He didn't say anything inappropriate. :) It's all in how your mind interpreted what he implied.

If anything I think we should tell Ken about how your mind is working? :: Wait.... he'll probably like that thought process :) :)

I can't help it if my mind is in the gutter most of the time... I teach 7th grade lol... AND I'm married to Ken. I am a product of my environment. I accept full responsibility for my own depravity

So...how do you make posts during the day when you should be teaching??? ;) Do you whip out the old laptop at lunch and recess and post? :: :: Boy Ken, I'm liking her more and more.

(David Lee Roth voice on) She got it bad, bad, bad. (DLR voice off):: :: :: ;) ;)

yeah....I pretty much drag everyone around me "down" to my level! ::

(Hey ya gotta be good at somthin)

Yeah. 7th graders and Ken will drag even the most morally upstanding and innocent down to gutter level in no time. As long as Ken doesn't start dragging 7th graders into the gutter all will be fine.

Hey theres a few 7th graders I "don't" look up too! :p ::

41 - 52 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.