Vintage Mustang Forums banner

Rebel's Polish Buy - Payment and pickup

2K views 51 replies 11 participants last post by  ken_schall 
#1 ·
I'll send out another post when it actually arrives (hopefully late this week), but since people keep asking....

The following people are getting bottles (check me on this!):

me (2)
bbenthin
Dean (2)
Stroked66
ken_schall
PoniesRule
65Topless
MarkMach1
copasspupil
66CoupeNW
6T6mustang
A_65_Myself
KevinV

Payment:

- $10.94 / bottle. BTW: they screwed up the shipping quote. It should have been $24 something, but they honored the original $14 that they had quoted me (in writing).
- I'll be happy to take your personal check, cash, or PayPal to sjadelson@attbi.com If you go the PayPal route, I can't take credit cards, so it'd have to be a transfer from your bank account or existing PayPal balance.

Delivery:

- I live in east Bellevue, and work near Factoria.... any of y'all are welcome to come by the Factoria area (for lunch perhaps?) or my home and see the Cat (Dan).
- I live relatively close to Keith and Britton. If you plan to see either of those guys in the near future, I can send your bottle through them. Er... with them!
- I'll be at Roundup, although we're still two months from that.
- If none of those work for you, I could mail it to you. I'd hate to do that since the whole POINT was to save us money, but.... I'll have to weigh the boxed-up single bottle and get your address to get shipping. It shouldn't be too much, I wouldn't think.

See less See more
#27 ·
Tough crowd...let your guard down for one minute! Like Vultures sitt'n on a fence..... :: Nothing left here but "scrapes" think I'll fly over to the next forum and "lurk" for awhile.... :: ::

#28 ·
This is no fair! I have everyone against me, and as far was polishing my own bling bling and being "hands on" why do you think I am going to Steamboat to spend a week with a "good" girl friend of mine? :) I can tell you its not just for the mustang show! ::

#31 ·
Was wondering how long it was going to take SWMBO to speak up. :: :: Actually took her longer than I thought!! Amy, as Steve said Young Britton is just that, young and single(last time we heard anyway), I'm sure he has more time than any of us to polish his "bling bling" :: ::

#32 ·
This is getting out of hand, but since you guys insist on the subject!

A little bit of advice Britton: it's not a "good" girl you're after!
Thanks for the advice Dan, but this "good" girl is exactly what I need. She has been nice enough to invite a friend of hers to stay with us for 2 days! You think two girls can polish faster than one? :eek: I guess I'll get a chance to see.

Actually, I haven't had much time at all Mark, I've been too busy chasing the girls at the espresso stand near my house... Thanks for trying to clear things up though!

#36 ·
Careful there Big boy, Don't get yourself to worked up....those girls might decide carpet cleanings more their bag..leaving you back to square one! :: :: ::

#37 ·
Sounds good...

but just for the record, you're the one that whipped out your bling bling, and posted a picture of it! :eek:

Now, I grant that you may have stolen Brian's picture from a while back, but that sounds even worse.

#44 ·
ROTFLMAO :D :D got some experience with that Ken?? :eek: :: ::

#47 ·
He didn't say anything inappropriate. :) It's all in how your mind interpreted what he implied.

If anything I think we should tell Ken about how your mind is working? :: Wait.... he'll probably like that thought process :) :)

#48 ·
I can't help it if my mind is in the gutter most of the time... I teach 7th grade lol... AND I'm married to Ken. I am a product of my environment. I accept full responsibility for my own depravity

#49 ·
So...how do you make posts during the day when you should be teaching??? ;) Do you whip out the old laptop at lunch and recess and post? :: :: Boy Ken, I'm liking her more and more.

(David Lee Roth voice on) She got it bad, bad, bad. (DLR voice off):: :: :: ;) ;)

#51 ·
Yeah. 7th graders and Ken will drag even the most morally upstanding and innocent down to gutter level in no time. As long as Ken doesn't start dragging 7th graders into the gutter all will be fine.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.