Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!
  • May's Ride of the Month contest ended with a tie! Go to this thread to vote on the winner! VOTE HERE
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a rebuildable 1967 cast Driver upper door hinge.

I am not looking for the stamped type hinge.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks!

Sorry my mistake I need the Driver Side Upper Door hinge not the passenger side.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I think I can help you,but will have to wait till tomorrow to look for one.New Years party to get ready for.Let me know if you still need one.
Greg

·
Registered
698 Posts
I probably have one. I will check tomorrow. I know I have a set of the stamped upper ones if you change your mind. Haven't looked too close at the third spare door. :p
I seem to remember cast hinges on it.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Justin,
I mis remembered it. I have a complete set of the CAST hinges, and passenger side '68 hinges. Is this the one you are after?

http://www.impressionsbynightmyst.com/mustang/RHhinge.JPG

And thank you for the generous offer to send the stamped hinge as a replacement. :confused:
I think I'll pass on it though.

This one has NO play in it. Might have been rebuilt before. The hinge pin has nothing stamped on the head. Throw me shipping, + $5 bucks and it's yours. I'll give you the attaching bolts for free!

·
Registered
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Well stupidly I screwed up, noticed from your picture I need the Driver's Side Upper Hinge, not the passenger side. Any chance you have the driver's side? I will take you up on your offer if you do.

Thanks

·
Registered
698 Posts
P.T responded to.

Chris

·
Registered
800 Posts
Crap!!Wouldn't you know it that I looked for the passanger side,now I see you need the drivers side.Of all of the cars I own and have parted out ,only one has the upper cast hinge.Sorry,but can't help you on this one.Most of my lowers are cast ,but only one of my cars had the upper as cast.
Greg

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Justin,
I am pretty sure I have one... You can have it, just pay for shipping. Let me do some digging,

How soon do you need it ?
Cheers, Chris

·
Registered
698 Posts
Glad to have been of help.

Even though "you paid too much!" :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts