Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a few of the newer bios lately. Very interesting reading.

Hobbies: Cars, beer, women

Or variations of the same. Or maybe that was occupation. *G*

Anyway, brings back memories of a misspent youth.

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
LOL! Kids, old geezers and everyone in between. What a great meeting place to cuss and discuss stuff! If I was planning on using my car to pick up chicks, I'd need to plan on doing without for a long time, hehe. Wonder if I ought to make mine say: Hobbies-car, beer for fueling project along, angry SWMBO for spending money we don't have on beer and car.

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
Funny, although I don't list any hobbies here, on other sites I list them as horticulture, herpetology, gourmet cooking, antique jewelry and travelling...oh, and vintage Mustangs...

Cars and big chested women are fun but there's a whole world out there to explore..*G*

Renee says I'm weird...go figure..*G*

G

·
0 Posts
Weird? I don't think so! I'm so diverse in my ways it scares my shrink! Here's a couple... South Park, Drag racing & collecting cars, metal, jazz, classical & 50's music, outragious stereo equipment, car t-shirts, chickens, I love the tractor I just got... & funny thing, SHMBO says I seem to like young girls after last night... Mmmmmmmmm
Whether or not you believe you can do a thing or not... you are right. Henry Ford

1 - 4 of 4 Posts