Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good place in or near San Diego, CA that cleans up and rechromes chrome pieces?

Thank you.

G

·
0 Posts
For what year Mustang?

Dan
Be a good dad to your kids and phone your mom twice a week...
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1589115&a=12097562&p=43884454.jpg

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Jerry,
I'm near Palm Springs and have been talking with a couple of guys near San Diego about the same thing but with an idea of taking a lot of work (I mean a lot) across the border. A big order might save even more. Otherwise I go to Orange County. e-mail me if you're interested.

'67 A-Code Coupe
'68 C-Code Coupe (SWMBO's)
'86 SVO 1D
'86 SVO 2A
[email][email protected] [/Email]

G

·
0 Posts
Check out Max at Master Plating, 2109 Newton, under the Coronado Bridge, 619-232-3092. He does show chrome from all over the country. He did the bumpers on my daily driver about three years ago and they look great. He's a little pricey, but worth it...........lifetime warrantee to boot.

Bill Headley
64.5 "D" Coupe

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I am trying Pacific Plating in the I-5/I-8 area. They are doing 4 of my vent window frames. Some are better than others but they say the will all come out OK. They seem knowledgable and cooperative. Their plating plant is actually in Mexico. Should get the frames back arount the first of the month. Will let you know how they come out. If that works out, I have a lot more to send them. Am also looking into other sources in Mexico including Mexicalli. Will post any good info. Hopefully the frames will look good.

65 Conv., 65 & 66 Coupes and the remains of
a 66' Coupe with 6 cyl. engine and V-8 3 spd.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Actually, this isn't for a Mustang. The rechroming is for some parts on a 1962 Honda motorcycle...I do have a Mustang though. 1966 convertible.

Jerry

1966 V8 Emberglow Convertible

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Definitely let me know. The I-5/I-8 area is literally minutes from where I live (up by USD) and would be extremely convenient.

1966 V8 Emberglow Convertible

1 - 7 of 7 Posts