Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for recommendations for aftermarket headlights for my 68 coupe. I did the relay wiring for the headlights earlier this year so it should be able to support most lights. What do people like? What has worked well and is quality?

·
Registered
64 1/2 D Code Coupe,
3,354 Posts
I installed a set of Wagner Halogens on my wife's 65 Vert after putting in relays. They brighten the road just fine at night.

·
Registered
542 Posts
Definitely put in the relay harness. As previously posted by me, my headlight wiring harness (specifically the feed wire from light switch all the way to the headlights) was frazzled/melted after the previous owner states he was constantly smelling "something electrical" for several months (!).

·
Registered
1,200 Posts

·
Registered
10,337 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Great resource for info and great lights too. I bought my Cibie's and H4's and relay harness from Dan.
Agreed. One of the best upgrades I've done in years.
I recently contacted Daniel for lights and he sold me a set of Koito lamps, saying they were even better than the Cibies? I like them just fine and they have a beautiful cut-off but I don't really have anything to compare them to.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts