Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It looks like a may be saying goodbye to my 67 Shelby clone. I need a carrier for Virginia to South Texas. Any recommendations ?

thanks, chris

·
Registered
1,329 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Re: commended auto shippers ?

Try Uship.com. Its' free, just register. List when you want to ship, open or closed trailer, single or multi car transport, and shippers (some private indiniduals, some larger/medium size co's) bid. No obligation on your part, and you can check the feedback/references of their past customers. Used 3X, no problems, and saved me a lot of $$.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys.

thanks Ryan. I didn't have the car for sale. But I have a very good offer and my commen sense side says let it go ! It's not a done deal, but I sure could buy alot of parts with that money. and pay a few things off too. I just got the short block back from the machine shop. This will be my first 428CJ build.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Will do. I really hate to sell this car. But I guess that is my fault for putting a price on it. Heck, I think if you can get top dollar for anything right now, you should consider selling it unless you have some sentimental attachment to it. This will fund another project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts