Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all! I just wanted to drop everyone a line and tell you my head is okay. It got red, but I think the bulk of it was from a golf match I had played prior to CF2. I have had no pain, peeling, or additional hair loss from the incident.

My face did get a little tender, but not too bad. All is well on my melon! Thanks for the concern!!

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
Toni told ya to keep that towel on your head..at least only your nose would have been burnt..

G

·
0 Posts
I was worried glad to here you didn't get burned, Next year maybey bob will sell hats also /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
One of the coolest shots, and I don't have a pic, is of CV lighting those tires on fire at the burnouts, and launching forward at about 8 grand, spectators whooping it up....and all you see in the cab through the smoke is that darned towel on CV's head flapping in the wind as he's rocketing down the course! Too cool!

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Jim, I'm glad to hear that the burn wasn't as bad as it looked. I was sure you were going to be in pain for a few days with that sunburn. Next time, bring a hat! /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

Tom

·
Registered
1965 2+2 Vintage Burgundy A-code C4
3,760 Posts
Well Jim, I didn't suspect you had much feeling in your head anyway, based on some of our chat dialog/forums/images/icons/laugh.gif....but I'm glad you are OK nonetheless.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts