Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm based in the UK looking for a range of 65/66 fastback used parts. Every google search seems to come up with new replacement parts vendors. I'm looking for everything from A code away bar, aircon, original front disc hubs, power steering, positioning differential, instrument bezel etc and all other bibs and Bob's. I want to retain as original set of parts and am looking to source a reliable salvage yard that can ship to the UK.

Can anyone help with advice. Prefer local honest reliable rather than big buck commercial.

Kind regards

Peter

·
Registered
4,023 Posts
used parts are tough and the things you want are the toughest of the tough. Best bet is to watch the classifieds here or sell what you have and buy a car that has all the pieces up front. Another way to go is to buy another project that has the parts, swap out what you want and sell the car you bought. I have done that many times and saved a fortune. Its easier here in the US. You could plan a trip to Carlisle Ford meet this spring/summer and go on a shopping spree...

Good luck

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Contact Pete @ Orlando Mustang. He's shipped all over and is extremely honest. He has barns full of parts and is partial to the fastbacks. A lot of what you need is common parts.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts