Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a bunch of poorly done fiberglass for the floor. i want to replace it all and do it right. I am making a rip up the road to NPD over the weekend. Not sure exactly what parts i need. Pretty much the whole trunk floor is bad. I need the part that goes from fule tank to about the rear seat, Then I need both sides of the fule tank and lastly the peice between the fuel tankand the rear of trunk. Anyone have part numbers or a decent diagram? This i what i think I need, 135-1, and 011218-1a and 011219-1a. can anyone verify this? thanks

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
You can go to the NPD site and download the catalog. Lots of pictures.
But it sounds like a full one piece replacement might be easiest.
Russ

N

·
0 Posts
Check the frame rails while you have the trunk floor out. You will also most likely need the bumper bracket mounts. I dont have any experience with teh one piece unit. I am doing it the same way you are

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i have the catalog in print and did not see a good pic of it. Also i didnt see them offer a 1 peice. Do you have a part number?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Apparently for the left and right trunk drop-offs, there are "improved" repro pieces, which we used a couple months ago. They weren't in stock when I ordered from NPD, but they arrived about 10 days later. Thicker metal and fit great.

Now's a good time to decide if you want a new gas tank or maybe a larger one. I went with the 22 gallon instead of the 16.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
do you have part numbers for any of it? The gas tank was new so I am going to keep that one. what are trunk drop offs?

N

·
0 Posts
The trunk drop offs are the parts extending down from the trunk floor to the quarter panel. Generally the trunk floor and drop offs are one piece. You can buy just the drop offs themselves if thats all you need.

·
Registered
10,775 Posts
If you go to dynacorn's website you can find pics and their part numbers. It is not the easiest sight to surf but you will find what you need.

·
Registered
1,952 Posts
NPD's part number is 011161.Floor pan assy, center/trunk. the listing is the middle column at the bottom of page 154. The picture is on page 152, granted, not the best angle.
I have also seen these (don't know if same manuf.) advertised in the magazines alot.
hth,
Russ

1 - 9 of 9 Posts