Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I’m hoping someone knows of a good contact that does mustang restoration in San Diego. I have a ‘69 sportsroof that needs some metal work, and engine and transmission install.

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Most everyone I know that has gone to a shop came away dissatisfied. To much money, took to long and amateurish workmanship. I used a shop in National City and was actually satisfied with their work. SouthWest auto.... out of business. J Biddle in Kearny Mesa does a lot of 60's Mustangs and his shop is full and busy Check him out. Brian

·
Registered
19 Posts
Most everyone I know that has gone to a shop came away dissatisfied. To much money, took to long and amateurish workmanship. I used a shop in National City and was actually satisfied with their work. SouthWest auto.... out of business. J Biddle in Kearny Mesa does a lot of 60's Mustangs and his shop is full and busy Check him out. Brian
I'm pretty much in the same boat. Most friends are not happy with what they got for the amount spent. Funny I looked at SouthWest back in the 80's when I got my car. Friend got a Chevelle done there, came out nice. Ended up sending mine across the country. Not back yet. But seem to be getting a good value for my dollar. Will know soon when it's done.

Active Collision in San Marcos always seems to have a couple Mustangs in its shop at most times.And came across this guy on face book, seems intriguing. Bodywork By Braun

And have known J Biddle for 35+ years good guy. Not sure they do bodywork though.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts