Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do any and all restoration work. I have a few build logs on here that show a sample of what I can do. I can do everything from a concourse restoration to race legal cars.
I specialize in major repairs and modifications!

I can pretty much guarantee the lowest price anywhere.

I am located in Cedar Park, TX (about 30 min north of Austin). I'm a one guy shop with over 17 years experience. There is no rush, I just do the job til' you are happy with the result. Most rust-bucket to finished result take me 6-8 months. I charge a set cost up front, I don't bill by the hour. I find this to work the best and makes it so your cost isn't based on how many cups of coffee I had that day.

Let me know if you need any work done! I have a car lined up for my next opening (August through February time-frame), but after that I will be free to get the next car on the jig/rotisserie.

Attachments

·
Registered
806 Posts
I do any and all restoration work. I have a few build logs on here that show a sample of what I can do. I can do everything from a concourse restoration to race legal cars.
I specialize in major repairs and modifications!

I can pretty much guarantee the lowest price anywhere.

I am located in Cedar Park, TX (about 30 min north of Austin). I'm a one guy shop with over 17 years experience. There is no rush, I just do the job til' you are happy with the result. Most rust-bucket to finished result take me 6-8 months. I charge a set cost up front, I don't bill by the hour. I find this to work the best and makes it so your cost isn't based on how many cups of coffee I had that day.

Let me know if you need any work done! I have a car lined up for my next opening (August through February time-frame), but after that I will be free to get the next car on the jig/rotisserie.
Hey Matt where you at? Has anybody else heard from Matt (roboticservo) lately?

Rick

1 - 2 of 2 Posts