Vintage Mustang Forums banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Definitely yes on the T-lock.
I have resorted to doing my build with a removable steering wheel, I would much prefer this.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
I have recently started redesigning the cowl cover. I had to put all these mustang projects on hold because a NDI company contracted me to build machines for them so I've been busy for the past year doin that. I'm their sole fabricator and they pay me a stupid amount of money. So I work on them in between orders.
As for the t-locks i ran into alot of red tape over those so that project is probly dead.

·
Registered
4,726 Posts
I have recently started redesigning the cowl cover. I had to put all these mustang projects on hold because a NDI company contracted me to build machines for them so I've been busy for the past year doin that. I'm their sole fabricator and they pay me a stupid amount of money. So I work on them in between orders.
As for the t-locks i ran into alot of red tape over those so that project is probly dead.
Legal red tape, or issues with getting the parts.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Sorry for the slow responses but I've been swamped with work lately. Legal red tape mostly. I was able to build one using a scott drake handle but unless i start manufacturing my own handles then its not really worth it for me.

21 - 30 of 30 Posts