Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 3 weeks ago I ordered some parts from them. When I got them I realized that I ordered a wrong part. I called and spoke with Shawn, who is the store manager. He gave me the return authorization # to return the part and said that they would ship the correct part to me. I called last week to check on it and he said it had been shipped that day and I still haven't received it. He has been out of the office this week and no one else has been able to tell me anything. Has anyone else had any trouble returning parts to them?

Josh
64 1/2 Coupe

jpony645 on Yahoo IM
MKSU1DR on AOL IM
http://jpony645.tripod.com/images/left_frt_primer_small.jpg

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
No problem here. However, the parts I returned were ordered from Scott Drake Enterprises, which is less than 10 miles from my home (hehehe). Since that was the case, I simply returned the parts to Drake in person.

Steve Leslie, 65 coupe in restoration. 302, toploader, A/C, disc brakes, bench seat

http://albums.photopoint.com/j/View?u=1571478&a=12409371&p=45514503

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
They seem unorganized. These charges kept showing up on my credit card several weeks after buying things because they charged for my order in pieces although they had already sent the parts...it was annoying because I had to call to find out what they were charging for. I ordered lower control arms from them among other items and one arm did not have the installation kit. I have called twice about it and have not received it yet. I've returned items to them and they take a while to get their act together.

Tracy Blackford
Corona, CA
Restoration of '65 "Black" ford fastback in progress

·
Premium Member
3,305 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
I guess I must be lucky. I had to return a front wiring harness and had no problems with the return. Only complaint was that they sent me the wrong part to start with.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts