1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
967 Posts
I used to have an Yamaha FZR 600 about 7 years ago and watching that brought back some horrific memories of my buddies crashing in front of me. Boy am I glad I sold that thing. I like the one where he flies past the cop at redline.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
Some of those people got what they deserved. It's a good thing innocent people weren't killed because some idiot was going 172mph on the interstate.

·
Registered
3,438 Posts
As the saying goes, there are old bikers and there are bold bikers, but there are no old, bold bikers. Film kind of proves the point. /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
I hope that 172 was in KMH, not MPH!!!

·
Registered
2,402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the backup! I'll figure these 'puter things out one day!

·
Premium Member
11,700 Posts
Not a problem. Did you know that with the version of the forum software used now you don't have to use any codes to make a URL clickable? Just type it in, including the [color:red]http://</font color=red> part and it works like magic.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
My comp. at work doesnt let me see it...:( I'll try later at home! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif Its sounds funny...

K

·
0 Posts
I loved it. Only hated the innocents being hurt or put in danger but the rest showing their,ah er intelligence is just great. Now if we can only stop them from claiming those injuries on their insurance that we all have to pay.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts