Vintage Mustang Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Probably depends on how you drive it took about two weeks of driving for my global upper arm change to settle and about a week for the spring changes I've made...

Nothing like five inches though...that should settle out by at least 4 inches by the end of the block or so.

·
Registered
651 Posts
Mine settled within about a block or two and never moved again after that. I did not use 620 coils, but I know that most who have, cut one coil to get the correct ride height. I have a buddy with a '68 and one with a '69 who did not cut with 620's and they both sit to high in the front. Good luck.
Paul.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Hmmm...mine took maybe a week, and I really don't drive it much. You can see the stance mine got from the sig pic. Pretty low.
I assume of course you didn't get the 1" drop variety. Looks like you may have to do some cutting. Make sure you use a fiberglass cutting wheel, and only snip away 1/4 coil at a time until you get it where you want it!
Good luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.