Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just finished watched the "Rides" show featuring the fast forward fastback. I was wondering if Troy would entertain a shop tour for a bunch of Mustangers? We could do a group cruise down to Manteno. That sounds like a fun field trip for the summer months...just a thought.

Watching that show has got me jonesing to work on the cars.

·
Registered
1,230 Posts
That sounds like a good idea, Paul. I'd go. I watched the episode too and it's inspired me to keep moving forward with my project. I'm pulling the engine tommorrow night and I should have a dyno sheet on my new engine by the begining of next week. I'll post it as soon as I get it, you can coount on that! ::

·
Registered
9,794 Posts
That would be cool. He's like the top custom car builder in the midwest. And, at least he's in the midwest.
Manteno, what, about 20 miles south of I-80 right off I-57, thats close.

·
Registered
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll try to inquire if it is possible prior to our 1/31/04 meeting. I think the Mustang is long gone, but it would still be pretty cool to check the place out. There's bound to be a few projects that are in the process of being built.

·
Registered
620 Posts
I watched that show too the other night..Recorded it on TIVO.. And the cost to have that done did he say 150,000? aww just pocket change for us all. Sounds like a fun trip. I would be interested in going along to check out his shop

1 - 10 of 10 Posts