Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a 69 rim blow wheel, needs total restoration, but not bent or warped. No switch. Even the back side plastic is broke. Might be a good core for somebody? I need the upper inside 2 pieces that keep the side quarter window in place on a 69 FB, both sides. [email protected] Ken McCormack

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
I'd like the steering wheel. I may have what you need but will have to dig for it if you can give me a few days to look through some boxes of parts?
John

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Great John. No problem on the wait. You have first dibbs on the stearing wheel. Ken

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Any luck on finding those upper rear quarter window things for a 69 FB? You still want the rim blow wheel? Let me know, O.K. ?? TIA, Ken

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Ken, I've been looking everywhere with no luck. I'm going to be at my shop tomorrow(maybe tonight too) and want to check one more time, if you would give me until tomorrow night. I know for a fact I have those darn things and I just can't find where I tucked them away at, lol.
I'd like to have the wheel. Can we work something out if I don't find them?
John

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No problem. Send me your zip code, I'll get shipping costs. Shouldn't be very expensive, just a guess, but probably around $10.00. I won't need those thing for about 6 to 9 months, so if you ever find them, you can send 'em to me. O.K. ?? Heck, you may think the wheel isn't even worth those things, LOL,LOL. TIA, Ken McCormack

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Ken,
My zip is 51401. There is always a chance they will pop up. I'm in the midle of my restoration and will be going back through all my boxes of parts while putting the car back together. If they show up I will gladly send them to you.
Soon as you get shipping I'll get a money order out to you asap.
Thanks again, John

·
Registered
4,689 Posts
hey JOhn, you interested in an NOS rimblow switch? I have one in a ford tube part # is C9AZ-13A875-C
PM me if interested in knowing more
paul

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey John, I was going to send you the st wheel, and then let you know how much the shipping was, I'm going over to DHL today, but all I have is your ZIP code. Whats your address? TIA, Ken

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool. Went over and had them weigh the box. Shipping is $7.00. I will ship it tomorrow. Have a good one, Ken

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
John, package sent. DHL Waybill #42981037142. Have a good one. Ken

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sure, here it is. Albert K. (Ken) McCormack, 2140 W. Eugie Ave., Phoenix, AZ 85029. Maybe you better wait to look at the wheel, it may not be worth the $7.00 . If not, just keep it, LOL,LOL. Ken

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Your scaring me!! lol. Is it a whole wheel or just half of one, he he...
It's got to be worth 7 bucks doesn't it?
I'll wait to see it. If it's restorable I might even give you more then 7 bucks for it.
John

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
No, no, no, it's restorable. It's just so darn ugly.LOL,LOL. Any ways, have a GREAT weekend. Ken

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks buddy. I'll take my MUCH better half out for lunch. Hope the st wheel works out for ya! Have a GREAT one. Ken

1 - 20 of 20 Posts