Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
anyone knows if theres a group that travel on Texas?

a classic cars reunion that travel in group

·
Registered
5,645 Posts
Last year I saw a group of about 25 or so Mustangs that were traveling through Iowa. I spotted a sticker on one of them, Googled it, and it was a car club from out East somewhere. They had a website that I found, posted a comment on how cool it looked to see them all in a pack. They even responded and told me about their entire trip agenda if I wanted to join them!

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cool, it would be nice to see a club here that would do the same, it would be an awesome experience

·
Registered
915 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
We Central Texas area VMF guys and gals try to get together in the fall and spring of each year. No plans for this fall yet as we try to include our international member and we don't yet know when he will be here.
My car now drives and is reliable so I'll be in. No AC yet so pleasant weather would be nice.

·
Registered
1,488 Posts
My car now drives and is reliable so I'll be in. No AC yet so pleasant weather would be nice.
Ed, please expound on this reliable thing and how to get there :) Cool that you're driving her.

·
Registered
226 Posts
We Central Texas area VMF guys and gals try to get together in the fall and spring of each year. No plans for this fall yet as we try to include our international member and we don't yet know when he will be here.
So now that Fall is here, where/when is the next road trip? Inquiring minds want to know :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts