Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went to Bedford Va today to pick up my son. On the way I saw a nice SB in a lite blue for sale behind a fenced in lot. But what really got my attention was a 67 FAIRLANE again in a lite blue (different lot) windshield writting said runs good, solid as I passed by. These were on 460 just outside Petersburg Va. I did not have time to stop. On the way back from Bedford we took 29 to Danville VA and then 360 to Petersburg. We saw several cars 1 early 60s FAIRLANE sedan, white sitting at a bar all glass in place and some surface rust on hood and top of front fender. I imagined her lowered with some chrome wheels and pearl white and a 390. I did not have time to stop and talk shop with whoever owned them. But I told my 14yr old son. We men need a road trip without the you know who so we can check out a possible restomod for your 16th B-DAY. We had traveled a total of 533 miles today. SWMBO said forget it even as I pointed out the cars. Man I love those FAIRLANES...got my son back and saw some nice cars...SEVERAL tasty salvage yards between VA BEACH and BEDFORD VA on 460 also...it was a good day

·
Registered
91 Posts
Ya Fairlanes are great, theres a nice looking black one I pass by all the time on the way to work, next to it is a really Ranchero as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts