21 - 40 of 173 Posts

·
Registered
4,293 Posts

Good until Feb 3, 2013

·
Registered
63 Posts

This discount code expires on February 24, 2013; so don't wait!

·
Registered
63 Posts
127519223585459 This discount code expires on March 3, 2013; so don't wait!

·
Registered
63 Posts

This discount code expires on March 17, 2013.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
Saved $1.94 with the discount coupon number but actually saved about $100 on light bulbs, hoses and belts, on one of RockAuto's closeout specials for 64 1/2 and up Mustangs. They also have closeout prices on ignition parts, etc.

11 cents for interior (dash) lightbulbs as an example of what I purchased is better than $2 at your local parts store. I bought plenty. Probably never have to buy another bulb for mine and my wife's Mustangs again.

·
Registered
69 Posts
You should recieve an email thanking you for your order, and will include the code. Mine usually show up about a week after I place the order.

·
Registered
3,094 Posts
You should recieve an email thanking you for your order, and will include the code. Mine usually show up about a week after I place the order.
That's why I look here before placing an order. I did get an email about a close out sale. I didn't need anything at the time but they were dumping a bunch of interior and exterior light bulbs, belts, and hoses, so I figured it was time to stock up and never have to worry about bulbs forever, and hoses and belts for a long time. It's good to carry spare hoses and belts anyway.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
That's why I look here before placing an order. I did get an email about a close out sale. I didn't need anything at the time but they were dumping a bunch of interior and exterior light bulbs, belts, and hoses, so I figured it was time to stock up and never have to worry about bulbs forever, and hoses and belts for a long time. It's good to carry spare hoses and belts anyway.
This is the very reason why I started this thread. Just ordering a new front e-brake cable from RockAuto now. Using a code posted above to save the shipping costs, or at least part of it. :)

Thanks all for keeping it up to date!

·
Registered
4,293 Posts
This one expires May 12, 2013

·
Registered
254 Posts
Man rockautos prices are awesome - forgot we had this column thou and could have saved another 10 bucks or so

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
I just bought a heater blower motor from one of our regular Mustang suppliers and I check rock auto's price against them , rock auto was half the price and the same product.

21 - 40 of 173 Posts