Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,205 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While I was negotiating with Ron Bramlett of Mustangs Plus, for the auction items, I asked him if he'd be willing to help us out with a show... He said he is more than happy to open his parking lot for us Nor Cal VMFers on a Saturday or Sunday, feed us lunch, and give us the usual 10% off on all parts that he does during a normal show.

I think it'd be cool to have our own NCVMF show!

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
You can count me in, if I remember...unlike the SAMC show there in Sac last weekend.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Iam in If Iam free that weekend, my only sugguestion would be to have it more like get together than show. No trophies no winners no losers just VMFers there showing cars and shooting the [censored]. Maybe some VMF awards if there in humorus fashion.

Mark

Wonder if he'd let us have west coast burn out contest,LOL

·
Registered
655 Posts
I'd be down for a get together rather than a show. Maybe we could even do a project on a fellow VMFer's car? I'm always looking to learn something!! :)

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Just tell me when and ill try and make it.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Lol, if you want a project chetz, ill let you tune my carb ::.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
But, johnpro, you already have the "3rd Thursday of the Month VMFer Powerwash & Small Project Gathering" at your place, don't you? ;)

I like chetz4d's idea above...maybe there's a small project one of the VMFers was thinking of doing...We could do the project there, using Mustang+ parts, and Ron could record it (pics & editorial) for publishing in an upcoming catalog. ::

·
Administrator
12,998 Posts
Bill
That's an excellent idea. Both M+ and VMF could get some publicity!! Stan

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I would love to go! I'm always up for a trip to buy parts! I need rear leafs! (And tons of other stuff for that matter.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Trust me, you don't want me tuning your carb. If I did, you'd have a whole other project to deal with!! :(

·
Registered
446 Posts
Sounds like a great idea. And for an idea for a project, we could always put a donated shaker on my car. ::.

Sounds like it would be a great time, I love the small get togathers rather than large shows, much more personal.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Time and day??? It would be a great run for me...as I have never ventured that far from home before in the FB...and if anything happens...I'll for sure be in the right spot...just has to be a day the store is open...ok? :eek:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts