Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How's everyone, I'm trying to install a roof console in my 67 fb, this is a piece I never saw before can anyone help which way do the brackets go and where does the wiring harness hook up to the car. Any help will do. Thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Car did not come with a roof console that is why this is new to me. Do you mean the harness is by the int. quarter panel light. Still foggy on the brackets. Thanks

·
Registered
607 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got everything I need, I know which one is the front bracket and which one is the back bracket I just don't know how they mount to the roof and the console. I do need the harnesses for the lights in the door grilles the one that hooks to the car, pigtails on the lights I already have. Thanks

·
Registered
464 Posts
The shorter one I believe goes on the front and the longer one on the rear. The longer bracket has two dimples on it where it attaches to the console and the short bracket has the slide on nuts for the console screws.Try attaching the brackets to the console first and hold it up to the roof for placement and it should become apparent where it goes.
scott

1 - 7 of 7 Posts