Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at adjustable strut rods as they are the thing to have on here, open tracker and street or track have them at $399, Rosehill performance has them at $175, now normally I am a pay for what you get kind of guy but I've talked to someone who has them and loves them.

Anyone else have them or heard anything about Rosehill performance?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I haven't used the adjustable strut rods, but I bought a rebuilt/beefed up T5 from Glen at Rosehill Performance Parts and it has been excellent. Glen is a regular over at Mustang Steve's forum... he's a good guy.

·
Registered
20,869 Posts
Opentracker and Street or Track are exactly the same. Very high quality of manufacture. Not an area I would want to save what, maybe $150? I'm not going to take a chance and gamble on a critical part.

·
Registered
2,227 Posts

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
35,324 Posts
I looked at Rosehill's website. They have the price at $265. Compared the photo with Opentracker. No comparison. The Opentracker part looks much better made.

·
Vendor
5,285 Posts
Opentracker and Street or Track are exactly the same. Very high quality of manufacture. Not an area I would want to save what, maybe $150? I'm not going to take a chance and gamble on a critical part.
Thanks Tom. Yes, John sells our Adjustable Strut Rods. We have 1000's of sets out there on everything from dairy queen cruiser's to 180mph+ drag race cars and everything inbetween.

Our parts are professionally engineered at the PE level, manufactured on state of the art equipment, welded by certified welders to industry standards, professionally plated/powder coated and rigorously tested.

There are certain parts on the car where failure is not an option. This is one of them. Money is always a concern and I totally get it, I'm right there with my builds also. However, if it's a question between saving a little more or purchasing a questionable part, I save more and go with a known product that will get the job done no questions asked.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Tom. Yes, John sells our Adjustable Strut Rods. We have 1000's of sets out there on everything from dairy queen cruiser's to 180mph+ drag race cars and everything inbetween.

Our parts are professionally engineered at the PE level, manufactured on state of the art equipment, welded by certified welders to industry standards, professionally plated/powder coated and rigorously tested.

There are certain parts on the car where failure is not an option. This is one of them. Money is always a concern and I totally get it, I'm right there with my builds also. However, if it's a question between saving a little more or purchasing a questionable part, I save more and go with a known product that will get the job done no questions asked.
Thanks for the response Shaun. That's what I figured. Not much you can cheap out on with these cars. Not a part I really want to either which is why I asked.

On another note, any sales coming up? Maybe like a strut rod, bilstein shocks combo? Lol

1 - 10 of 10 Posts