Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14,601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some random pics from the 2004 People's Choice Show. I realize I have several of my own car in there but it was my first show with it...cut me some slack! ;)

Anyway I managed to take pics of most VMFer' cars in attendance. I missed Jess, Jessie and Britton's cars (didn't have my digicam handy at the time). So if any of you have additional pics...please add them here or send them to me and I'll host them for all to enjoy! ::

I think a good time was had by all. Blkstlln and Stroked66's cars REALLY drew crowds. Jess and Jessie both brought home awards (way to go guys). And we all got WAY too much sun (yes we were in Washington ;) )!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Glad that everyone had a great time, Brian...your car sure looks sweet in those pictures! This was the first Round Up that I've missed in many years, but I did enjoy getting a swift kick in the leg from a spooked horse :( while everyone was at the show.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!

·
Registered
678 Posts
Sure wish I could have been there today but had relatives in town. :(

At least I got to go on Pony Trails. :: :: :: What a kick in the butt!!! Finally getting to see some the cars and meet more of the gang was a treat!!! :) :) :)

Next year, I'm making sure the whole 4 days is blocked out. ::And with a little bit of luck (and a lot of money :p) I'll have my 71 on the road for the daughter to drive. ::

Why IS your car in almost every shot, Brian? Hogging the limelight? :eek: Cut ya some slack.....yeah, right! Ok, I admit it, you got a great looking car... ow, that hurt. ::)

http://chezdajez.mypicgallery.com/stevesmach1/my-72-mach-1.jpg
My 72 Mach 1 Q Code

1 - 3 of 3 Posts