1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Thanks Shan, you da pic man! Is the black 65 (#99) the one you said was so fast? It about the only car I've seen thats as low as mine is...

·
Registered
771 Posts
nice looking cars..,., but do u hate 67 shelbys??? i do not see a single 1967 shelby gt 500 in that album and that is one of shelbys best cars,,,, lol im kidding nice pictures thank you alot for posting them wish i could fo been there

G

·
0 Posts
Shane,you musta saw the #99 blk shelby,every time i saw it run it was in front of everything!!!
it sounded like an airplane coming in at full throttle[180 deg headers will do that]
one hell of a fast car,
thanx for the repeat look.
Dave
ps: i had my 65 GT 350 there,it was great

·
Registered
6,782 Posts
Gee, why don't you rub it in! I was wrenchin' in my garage yesterday, tring to get my car back on the road.

Wish I was there... sounds like a great time!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yeah, sorry we missed you as well. I will be at the OCMC show, so we will hook up for sure!

·
Registered
1,372 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, the guy simply flies in that thing! i was told that a few weeks ago, at another track (Vegas maybe?) he ran that car in the Production B group. Apparently there was a 427 Corvette runnig in Production A group, and the 99 car simply smoked him! Crazy fast...turning lap times faster than the Cobra boys...consistant 1:58:30's.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts