Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Gone but never forgetten
25,239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a great time at the Mustangs and Fords in the Park show VI yesterday. Sac69's '69 Sportsroof took 3rd in the works in progress catelgory, and my daugher's '69 took 2nd in the '69-70 modified category. And if that weren't enough, I took 2nd in the '65-'66 modified category. That's the first award my car has won, and I was a quite surprised, as there was some in my category that I thought were much more deserving. There were only 2 cars in Steph's class, but who cares 2nd is still 2nd *LOL*.

Here's Sac69's car and my daughter with her car from the show yesterday:
http://www.classic-mustang.net/ReadersRides/TomStang.jpg
http://www.classic-mustang.net/ReadersRides/StephStang.jpg

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
What a surprise to see my car on the forum! (first time)

John, the show was fantastic, great organization by you and the rest of the Sacramento Area Mustang Club. Many thanks for the award.

Congratulations to you for the '66 and your daughter's 69.

·
Registered
4,638 Posts
John, your daughter's car is looking nice. This is the first time I've seen pictures since you've painted it. I think you've really gotten a good deal out of that car.

Take care,

James

·
Registered
3,897 Posts
Congrats guys!!/forums/images/icons/smile.gif There is a lot of hard work put in those cars!!

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
John Way to go, congrats all the way around, hope I can join you there next year. Sure had good weather for the show.

Mark

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Congrats on the trophy's! Hard work does have its rewards /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

G

·
0 Posts
And I took 2nd in the Shelby category ('66 Hertz) and didn't deserve that either (but we'll keep 'em, won't we). Thanks for the good show!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Well done,John!Both you & Tom have excellent taste for color!!/forums/images/icons/wink.gif
Greg.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Congrats to you folks, too! I knew you snagged a prize John, but I wasn't aware of your daughter's. (It must have been all that cleanup help you gave her? /forums/images/icons/smile.gif)

Tom, you know you're shaking, because sLime would have done pretty good in an 'under construction' class! (Gee, too bad I couldn't have trailered it over there! /forums/images/icons/mad.gif)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts