Vintage Mustang Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Loaded a '71 Montego full of Mustang parts I can't sell today... hate to see it go but it's gotta! Maybe I'm cutting my nose off to spite my face(it keeps growing back) but before I'll give away anymore parts I know I can get $40 a ton for it. Guess I'm bitter at all the people that owe me money & the face everyone elses parts are worth a ton of money... until they're mine. Guess my unrestored cat is getting the 351 AOD this fall too. I hate slow cars... guess I need to take my medication more often LMFAO!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I missed the boat I guess. Didn't have a valance or stoneguard or grill in that pile did you?
Sorry to hear it. Honesty is the rarest find of all these days.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The valance, stone guard, grill, bumper & some assorted front end parts I gave to the guy I gave... yes GAVE my rust free 1 owner '65 to. Mostly what I'm taking in large body stuff & some engine & trans stuff. Thanks for the part about honesty... it's what seperates us from the criminals /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts