Vintage Mustang Forums banner

San Diego Ca

1K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  dickson 
#1 ·
Business takes me to San Diego Ca next week. Are there any Mustangs places of interest around the town (parts places or junk yards)?

rich

#2 ·
I don't know about Mustang things there, but if you don't go to the zoo while you're out there... shame on you!!
No kidding, it's a great place.

#3 ·
There is a shop called John's Mustang it's kinda small but they have some great cars in the garage and they can get all kinds of parts for you. I have taken my car there a few times. They are only a few minutes away from Downtown. Also there are a few local car shows that go on during the week. If you need anything at all while you are in town let me know. ;)

#5 ·
Not sure how far you're willing to travel. You may want to PM golfboy as he spent some time there before going crazy and moving to Illinois...;)

#9 ·
You absolutely have to check out Mustang Auto and classics in El Cajon (SD suburb). Not only do they buy/trade/sell classic mustang parts, but they still sell Mustangs on a lot, like a used car lot. Only they deal exclusively in 65-73 stangs. Man it sure it a weird thing when you look at a lot of 35 year old used cars. Awesome place just to go see the cars they have on the lot.

#12 ·
"golfboy" / Marc told me he liked "The Mustang Shoppe" but I did not visit when I was there last month.

I concur that the wild animal park is cool. My boys also enjoyed Sea World, LegoLand, and of course Disneyland...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.