Vintage Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be in the area this week and was wondering if there is any good mustang shops out there?

·
Registered
288 Posts
Mustang's Plus in Stockton is pretty cool. Great for Restomod stuff especially. Got to check out the Ronster.

·
Registered
865 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will be staying in Hayward, and I haven't made any defanent plans for the week. Gonna hit Halfmoon bay some time but I am playing it all by year.

·
Registered
4,885 Posts
Well, there's Big D Mustang in San Leandro (next town north of Hayward). Then there's Mustang Magic in Fremont (two towns south of Hayward). If you like street rods and muscle cars there's Kassabian Motors in Dublin (just east out 580 from Hayward) as well as the Mustang Parts House. And there's Specialty Motors and Car Scene in Pleasanton, just across 580 from Dublin.

·
Registered
5,583 Posts
Theres a little whole in the wall shop in between Your Hayward and Halfmoon Bay its in BelmonT Calif on El Camino just a little below Ralston Ave I believe. Small place he has some neet stuff and nice guy, I can't remember name of it but he only keeps hours between Tuesday and Friday I think Iam sure you can find out info if you stop and check yellow pages in Belmont, only gonna take maybe 10 minutes out of your way.

Mark

·
Registered
Current cars include 1969 Mach 1 and 1970 Cougar XR7 convertible
8,546 Posts
The BAMA show (Ponies and Snakes III) is scheduled for August 3rd at Magnussen Ford in Fremont if you're going to be sticking around that long. Check out their web site:
http://bama.4mg.com/

1 - 7 of 7 Posts